Friday, July 23, 2010

Most Charming Place Ever

I took a road trip to a little town called Springfield, TN. Super charming. I went there to buy an Antique French Daybed from a local artist named Wanda Choate. She had it in her art studio, located behind her house. I had to share a pic of her art studio also known as True North....my dream studio would look just like it.

The most charming little place I've ever seen. Outside was a beautiful garden, koi pond, bronze statues, fountains and an aviary for her chickens.... I could go on forever. She also told us about Burdett's Tea Shop where we had the best lunch and tea. Please check out Wanda's website http://wandachoate.com/ she is an amazing artist.

Oh ya....and the best part of the trip was getting to take a little piece of her charming home with me.... Sorry, the bed is not going in the Antique booth. I can't part with it just yet!